Sunday, October 11, 2015

Being a Mom is the Hardest Job

Being a Mom is the Hardest Job

They say that being a mother is the hardest job in this world. And I agree with them. As a parent of two children, I have experienced so many trials and hardships of bearing a child. I knew that being a mother is hard but I think that what I experienced is harder. I got pregnant when my first child was only a toddler so I had to work double time in everything. My income was not enough to provide them a decent living. I needed to look for a part-time job so I could provide them all the things that they need.

 

My friend told me that I could be a part-time writer and work at home. I thought that I will not be able to do it because I also work as a public relations officer. But then I still took the chance and believed in myself. It was a life-changing moment and I never thought that it would make my life better.

 

Before, I needed to stay in the office and render overtime because I have to earn and give my children the best life that they could have. The best thing that a mother could ever ask is to give the best to their children and I agree with that.

 

Working at home is very convenient for me. I don’t have to spend money for transportation and food expenses. I can also a lot more time for my family now than before.

 

I am also thankful that I can use my Journalism degree in my work right now.

 

Aside from working, I started writing a blog years ago not just because I want to vent out my ups and downs in life, but also to inspire others. I developed this web page in order to tell others that they can surpass their problems. I know that my experience is just a small thing compare to others. But I just want to give hope to some who encountered troubles in life.

 

You rarely hear the impact that you have to others. But sometimes, it is good to know that people notice and they are moved by what you do.

 

I used my talent in order for me to earn. I also use it to express my feelings and show to the world that I am an advocate of freedom. I would like the world to know that we all have the responsibility to hone our skills, be best at them, display them, and teach them to others the best way we can.

Sources:
http://www.sjldirectory.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment