Friday, September 25, 2015

Shake It Off

A lot of people ask me how I keep my skinny but healthy physique. Because I’m at the age of around 40, a lot of women my age would like to know how to get and most especially keep a good form. Honestly, I think I’ve been able to keep my good shape because I’ve always lived a good lifestyle.
I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life, I only drink wine on special occassions, I’ve been dancing all my life and I also like to try out other outdoor physical activities when I have extra time. Oh, and one thing, I try to be very healthy with the food I eat. I’m not a vegan or anything, as most of my friends think, but I do make food diaries and plan out my meal menus for the week to ensure that I am getting optimum nutrition.
I make sure that all the food I eat can be utilized in my body and can provide me with energy while teaching at the academy and of course, give me enough energy to sustain me for the rest of the day.
In my life, I’ve only taken a few kinds of weight loss pills and one of the best for me was Capsiplex. I took it for a few months so that I could achieve my desired weight for a show we were doing. I decided that I needed help shedding the birth weight I had acquired so I decided to take these pills. After a few months, I was able to achieve the body I thought would be best for me and I was very proud of myself when I saw the end product of my hard work.
A lot of the people who me knew asked me if it was safe for me to take the supplements. I explained to them that as long as you are eating the right food, then it should be fine and yes, I was perfectly fine for everyone else who is wondering.

My best advice for those the women out there who want to lose weight, is to simply start eating healthier and living a better lifestyle. You don’t need to be a performer in order to get a lot of exercise- exercise can be done anywhere and anytime! Try walking instead of taking the bus or doing crunches in your seat while in the office- you’d be surprised how little efforts like this can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment